Born and raised in the public housing projects of we Atlanta, Georgia, Darrell B. Harrison currently resides in Covington, Georgia (about 45 miles east of Atlanta).
Since August 2015, Darrell has been a member of Rockdale Community Church (RCC), a Reformed Baptist congregation located in Conyers, Georgia. Prior to which, he was a member of First Baptist Church of Covington (Georgia), where he had the distinction of being the first black person to be ordained as a deacon in the nearly 200-year history of the church.
- Lead host of the Just Thinking podcast (subscribe on Apple iTunes here.)
- a veteran of the United States Army where he served six years as a member of the United States Army Intelligence Security Command (USAINSCOM)
- a Fellow of the Black Theology and Leadership Institute (BTLI) of Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, New Jersey
- an alum of the Theology and Ministry program at Princeton Theological Seminary
- an alum of Liberty University where he majored in Psychology with a specialization in Christian Counseling
- an alum of the Institute for Expository Preaching (a ministry of Dr. Steven Lawson)
- the first African-American to be ordained a Deacon in the nearly 200-year history of First Baptist Church of Covington (Georgia), where he attended from July 2009 to July 2015
- an expository Bible teacher with a passion for helping Christians understand what they believe and why they believe it