Reading Time: 2 minutes
Just thinking out loud…
1) Why do you support the political party whose position continues to be one of opposition to the right of parents to send their children to the school of their choice, regardless how poorly the school might be performing?
2) Why do you support the political party whose platform was so opposed to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, that outlawed discriminatory practices against blacks and other minorities, that it went so far as to attempt a filibuster of the bill to prevent it from becoming law?
4) Why do you support the political party that gave birth to the Ku Klux Klan, an organization whose sole reason for existence was to terrorize and intimidate blacks so as to prevent them from voting for Republican candidates (as the majority of blacks had done since Reconstruction)?
5) Why do you support the political party under whose president the Food Stamp rolls in America have increased from 32 million in December 2008 to more than 47 million today?
6) Why do you support the political party under whose leadership black unemployment is more than double that of whites; and under whose presidential administration the wealth of blacks continues to decline?
7) Why do you support the political party whose president, with regard to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), or, what is more commonly referred to as ‘Obamacare’, promised on multiple occasions that, “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it“, a statement which PolitiFact has found it fitting to acknowledge as the ‘Lie of the Year‘ for 2013?
8) Why do you support the political party whose president marches in lock-step with the agenda of Planned Parenthood, an organization whose origins are rooted in the warped ideals of Darwinian eugenicist Margaret Sanger and her Negro Project, whose sole objective was the extermination of black families under the guise of “family planning” and which, in May 1966, presented Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., himself an ardent supporter of Planned Parenthood (didn’t know that, did you?), with its highest honor – the Margaret Sanger award?
9) Why do you support the political party that is responsible for being in control of the 10 poorest cities in America today (and has been for decades)?
10) Why do you support the political party that is guaranteed to receive in excess of 90 percent of the “black vote” without even breaking a sweat to work for it, knowing in advance that more than nine out of 10 of you will vote Democrat based solely on the (D) beside the candidate’s name?
Think about it.