Reading Time: < 1 minute
More than thirty souls have entered into eternity as a result of two mass shootings that occurred recently in the cities of El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio. As usual, when such events happen, people react by asking questions and pointing fingers. But how are followers of Christ to respond when incidents like mass shootings happen? Who really is to blame? Listen as Darrell and Virgil look to the Word of God for answers to these and other related questions.
Related blog articles
- Angry at Sin
- The Fallacy of Gun Control as a Means of Behavior Change
- Six Reasons the Church in America is Becoming Increasingly Impotent
Related external media
- Man’s Biggest Problem (John MacArthur, Grace to You)
- No Simple Answers: Acknowledging God’s Sovereignty Through Suffering (Alistair Begg, Truth for Life)
- Mass Shootings Aren’t Growing More Common (Christopher J. Ferguson, Real Clear Science)
To support the podcast, please click here or copy/paste the following link into your browser – https://justthinking.me/support/
© Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself 2012-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.