196 3 1
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Recently, the National Museum of African American History & Culture (NMAAHC) posted on its website an infographic titled “Aspects & Assumptions of Whiteness & White Culture in the United States.” The infographic, which has since been removed from the NMAAHC website, outlined 14 areas that, in the opinion of the NMAAHC, are rooted in “whiteness” and “white culture.” In this special episode of the Just Thinking Podcast, Darrell Harrison and Virgil “Omaha” Walker conduct an in-depth analysis of the infographic through the lens of Scripture. The episode is part Bible study and part history lesson.
- EP # 063 | Slavery Reparations
- EP # 067 | Whiteness
- EP # 081 | Black Nationalism, White Fatherlessness
- EP # 092 | Racial Reconciliation?
- EP # 093 | A Biblical Theology of the Role of Government
Related blog articles
Related external media
- Abraham Johnstone: Address to the People of Color
- Up From Slavery: the Autobiography of Booker T. Washington (book) — Amazon.com
- The History of Mary Prince: a West Indian Slave (book) — Amazon.com
- On Her Own Ground: The Life & Times of Madam C.J. Walker (book) — Amazon.com
To support the podcast, please click here or copy/paste the following link into your browser – https://justthinking.me/support/
© Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself 2012-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
196 3 1