Reading Time: < 1 minutes
In this “freestyle” episode, Darrell and Virgil (“Omaha”) discuss some of the fundamental doctrines that guide the organization Black Lives Matter and how those beliefs are more resemblant of a “church” with its own religion than a political entity seeking social justice.
- EP # 013 | Cultural Marxism and Public Education
- EP # 039 | Christian Socialism
- EP # 045 | Social Justice & the Gospel
- EP # 062 | A Biblical Theology of Socialism
- EP # 082 | A Socialist Savior
- EP # 093 | A Biblical Theology of the Role of Government
- EP # 102 | Black Lives Matter?
Related blog articles
Equity or Equality? by Darrell B. Harrison
The Subjective Indignation of the Social Justice Movement by Darrell B. Harrison
Related external media
- Black Lives Matter Vision for Black Lives (BLM policy demands manifesto)
- The Agenda of Black Lives Matter is Far Different From the Slogan – New York Post
- BLM Co-founder Describes Herself as ‘Trained Marxist’ – New York Post
- Karl Marx vs. Charles Spurgeon: An Epic Struggle for the Souls of Men in 19th-Century London – Larry Taunton
- Karl Marx: A Self-Hating Jew – Saul Jay Singer
To support the podcast, please click here or copy/paste the following link into your browser – https://justthinking.me/support/
© Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself 2012-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.