Reading Time: < 1 minutes
Critical Race Theory, or CRT for short, is, for many professing evangelicals today, a philosophy that is steeped in confusion and ambiguity. That is by design. In this expanded episode of the Just Thinking podcast, Darrell Harrison and Virgil “Omaha” Walker spend more than three hours unpacking the origins, tenets, and threats that Critical Race Theory poses not only to the evangelical church, but to society as a whole.
Related blog articles
- The Master’s University/Just Thinking Scholarships 2021
- Evangelicals and Race Theory — Dr. Carl Trueman, First Things
- NO! Critical Race Theory Does NOT Continue the Civil Rights Movement — Dr. James Lindsay, New Discourses
- Race and Racism in the Bible — Toby Jennings, Founders Ministries
- Equity or Equality? — Darrell B. Harrison, Just Thinking Blog
- The Human Dignity of Equality — Virgil Walker, G3 Ministries
To support the podcast, please click here or copy/paste the following link into your browser – https://justthinking.me/support/
© Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking Ministries – 2012-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.