Reading Time: < 1 minutes
The #LeaveLOUD movement is urging black evangelical Christians to exit white evangelical spaces, primarily on the basis that white evangelical Christians don’t recognize or celebrate black evangelical Christians for who they are. But is such a movement biblical? On this episode of the Just Thinking podcast, Darrell Harrison and Virgil ‘Omaha’ Walker take a look at #LeaveLOUD through the broader lens of “activist theology,” and Christians who see an activist gospel as a means to achieve a particular end within the Church.
- Pre-order: “Just Thinking: about the state” – Just Thinking Ministries & Founders Press
- The Just Thinking Scholarship – Just Thinking Ministries & The Master’s University
- Wokeness & the Gospel Conference – June 11-12, 2021 at Denton Bible Church, Denton TX
- The Myth of Influence – John MacArthur, Ligonier Conference 2003
- “When Should People Leave Their Church?” – John MacArthur, Grace to You blog
To support the podcast, please click here or copy/paste the following link into your browser – https://justthinking.me/support/
© Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking Ministries – 2012-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Darrell B. Harrison and Just Thinking…for Myself with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.