74 3 4
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Reformed theology takes a core foundation in the teachings of John Calvin and the understanding of T.U.L.I.P. also known as the “Five Points of Calvinism.”
Check out Ligonier's series on T.U.L.I.P. to learn more
In EP # 102 | Black Lives Matter?, we broke down the true focus of the Black Lives Matter “movement” and in EP # 103 | The Church of BLM we detail how, through the tenants of CRT, the Black Lives Matter “movement” is a separate gospel and liturgical practice within itself. It is only fitting that another religion will also have it’s own points of doctrine and with that, we present to you The 5 Points of Critical Race Theory (CRT).
Click the image below and use the share buttons to share it with family and friends to warn others regarding the wilted TULIP of CRT.
Ready for more? Be sure to listen to the following episodes:
- EP # 013 | Cultural Marxism and Public Education
- EP # 039 | Christian Socialism
- EP # 045 | Social Justice & the Gospel
- EP # 062 | A Biblical Theology of Socialism
- EP # 082 | A Socialist Savior
- EP # 093 | A Biblical Theology of the Role of Government
- EP # 102 | Black Lives Matter?
- EP # 103 | The Church of BLM
74 3 4